Thursday, April 11, 2013

Team of Me.......










Going through the process with God if you are not careful can make you become selfish. It happens to the best of us especially when we don't like what we are currently going through. It's not that we don't trust God is just that we don't have understanding of who God truly is in the midst. God's processes are painful and they force us to take inventory of ourselves but, the majority of the time we tend to focus on getting out instead of going through. I know for me there were so many times I worried about how to get out of the process instead of truly allowing the Holy Spirit to cleanse me and bring about perfection in me through Christ."That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works."(2 Timothy 3:17). It's hard to put your pride aside and say God have your way. God knows my beginning from my ending. He sees things that will hinder me or try to trip me up a day from now a week from now even a year from now. He loves us that much that he would strip us ahead of time to prepare us for that time. For me I'm learning there is no Team of Me in the Kingdom and definately no room for it in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment and Keep the Encouragement Going!