Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hungry,Tired, Aggrivated......No Patience!






Knowing this, that the trying of your faith works patience.(James 1:3)




Phew, Today was a long day. It started at 6:30am with a Good Morning Lord, thank you for waking me up this morning and ended with JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL! It's amazing how the day to day grind of work, traffic, customers, family, hunger, can really test your patience. I made sure to start my work day off with praise and worship as soon as I opened up the store(Yes I pray my workplace down when I'm alone) but, of course my patience had to be tested. The closer I got to clockout  time the more aggrivated I got. It's funny when you have a combo of Hunger, Tiredness, Aggrivation even the wind gets on your nerve! Finally the Holy Spirit started speaking (your patience is being test) over and over again until it stuck. Earlier in the week I had already recieved James 1:3 "Knowing this, that the trying of your faith works patience" from my cuzzo by way of the Holy Spirit so I was already prepared for the test. I just wasn't prepared for it to come today at the hand of my work day and hunger pains. God is so amazing he uses the everyday things to teach and bring humilty in a weak area. Instead, God chose things the world considers foolish in order to shame those who think they are wise. And he chose things that are powerless to shame those who are powerful.(1 Corinthians 1:27)  Don't limit God to strengthening you and correcting you on Sunday or at your weekly Bible Study. His class is always in session and he will always prepare you for the tests ahead of time you just have to recognize when he speaks (Class in Session)! Amen

Quote:
“The times we find ourselves having to wait on others may be the perfect opportunities to train ourselves to wait on the Lord.” ~ Joni Eareckson Tada


Blessings,
Lisa




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment and Keep the Encouragement Going!