Thursday, February 14, 2013

Serenade............

Because God loves you Oh and it's Vday:)


This is a Song the Lord placed on my heart one night when I was bawling my eyes out feeling like I wasnt beautiful. I started asking God questions like "What's wrong with me" "Am I not good enough" etc Of course those were thoughts from the enemy. No matter what we go through or how messed up we feel God's love is always there for us. We are his beautiful creation made in his image. So even if you don't feel beautiful because of your trials You are Beautiful to Him and more than Enough!!!!


Song:You are So Beautiful to Me
Artist:Joe Cocker
 
 
Truths...........
So God created human beings in his own image. In the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.(Genesis 1:2)
 
I will praise you; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are your works; and that my soul knows right well.(Psalm 139:14)
 
Blessings,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment and Keep the Encouragement Going!