Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Labled a Loser but You are a Winner

"The God of the impossible does not allow a challenge to come into our lives unless He has a divine purpose for it. He uses all our flaws, our failures and all our pain – as we give it all to Him, to make us overcomers – more than conquerors in Him. It is so like Yahweh to use nobodies and turn them into His image - to use losers and make them winners."(Retha McPherson)

Some days it's easy to feel like a nobody in the eyesight of the world and even with the Lord. Especially when you have gone through lost or any type of pain. It can leave you feeling labled by the situation you faced and insignificant or a Nobody. Truth is God uses those same circumstances for His Glory. Those UnGodly Labels push you into a testimony of Restoration and Winnings in Him. As for me I felt that way going through a divorce. Walking around I felt like I had  labels on my forehead that said "Divorced" "She's Tainted" "Not Wanted" "Return to Sender"they kept me hostage and feeling boxed in and less than what God had created me to be. The enemy used them as a tool to keep me quiet and not walking in the Label God had created especially for me "Overcomer"! Yes it hurt and I claim my emotional healing but, it's still a daily process of trusting the Lord and believing him for the better purpose he has planned out for me and my marriage. So each day I'm reminded don't worry about the lost I will give you double, don't worry about the mourning I will give you the oil of Joy and definately dont worry about the Divorce because I AM a Restorer. So peel off your Label of loser because you are a WINNER!

Instead of shame and dishonor, you will enjoy a double share of honor. You will possess a double portion of prosperity in your land, and everlasting joy will be yours.(Isaiah 61:7)

Come back to the place of safety, all you prisoners who still have hope! I promise this very day that I will repay two blessings for each of your troubles(Zechariah 9:12)

To all who mourn in Israel, he will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks that the LORD has planted for his own glory.(Isaiah 61:3)

But you are not like that, for you are a chosen people. You are royal priests, a holy nation, God's very own possession. As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light(1 Peter 2:9)


Blessings,
Lisa


1 comment:

Feel Free to Comment and Keep the Encouragement Going!