Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Who, The What & The Where........

While I was at work today taking in all the shoppers for the upcoming Vday. The Lord placed this statement on my heart. "The Who, The What & The Where". It's not unlike God to just give me a phrase and send me on a hunt for the scriptures which I always enjoy. So I decided to share these with you before bed tonight. More like I couldn't wait to share:)

                                                 Truths.......

The Who...................
For the scripture says, Whosoever believes on him shall not be ashamed.(Romans 10:11)


The What......................
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.(Phillipians 4:8)

The Where....................
For the Lord is the Spirit, and wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom(2 Corinthians 3:17)


 
Nite Nite....Blessings To You, Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment and Keep the Encouragement Going!