Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Walking in the Fog..........

Hmmmmmmm what a day and so much on my mind. More often than not I find myself having days where I look around and everything looks foreign. I walk around seeing and hearing but, thinking how did I get here. Am I supposed to be here better yet am I dreaming. For me those times are when I know that God is shifting my spirit to a different level and I really need to focus on him. I'm lacking in an area with him and I need to get back on track to feel normal again. Trying to explain this to someone that isnt spiritually minded is like trying to explain something to someone in English who only speaks Chinese. It just dosent work they end up thinking "Ive lost my mind" or  I'm "Super Spiritual" and I end up getting discouraged. So I wonder around some more talking to the Lord and trying to focus my mind enough to read the word so I can get back on track again. God never said this relationship would be easy but, he did promise to help me through it. Seriously if it wasnt for the Holy Spirit bringing scripture to my mind even in the midst of the fog I would be lost. Sometimes I have to fight through the fog to really focus on the scripture because it's so thick with the cares of the world, dissapointments and delayed promises. Thank God for his hand even in the midst to guide us when we are struggling and feel like we'll never see clearly again. Thank God for the Holy Spirit speaking life to our spirits with the word of God when it seems like the Fog is getting the best of us. Thank God!!!!!Jesus died and reconciled us back to the Father  making it possible for us to have a hand to guide us through. It's not easy and Im not perfect but, Im still walking through and not stopping because I know it wont last always. Besides I'm learning to embrace the Fog it keeps me in rememerance that Im in this world but, no longer of it. So I'll just keep walking:)

The LORD will guide you continually, giving you water when you are dry and restoring your strength. You will be like a well-watered garden, like an ever-flowing spring.(Isaiah 58:11)


But when the Father sends the Advocate as my representative--that is, the Holy Spirit--he will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I have told you. (John 14:26)

And all of this is a gift from God, who brought us back to himself through Christ. And God has given us this task of reconciling people to him.(2 Corinthians 5:18)





Blessings,
Lisa

1 comment:

Feel Free to Comment and Keep the Encouragement Going!