Monday, March 11, 2013

Lord I need You in this place...My Workplace!!




Since Ive been at my new job I've been dealing with drama. You know the kind that makes you want to say some UnGodly things and repent later! This weekend things really escalated to the point of a verbal argument but, I chose to be quiet instead. I knew for both of us that would have been the best course of action. So as I went to work today in prayer about the situation because it was still bothering me the Lord begain to give me 3 things to do.......

"He Said"'

Be Silent:He did not retaliate when he was insulted,nor threaten revenge when he suffered.He left his case in the hands of God,who always judges fairly.(1 Peter 2:23)

Be Vigilant:Stay alert! Watch out for your great enemy, the devil. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour.(1 Peter 5:8)

Remain Prayerful:But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you(Matt 5:44)


Because I will fight for you, just stay calm.(Exodus 14:14)

See this is why I'm so in Love!!!


Blessings,
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Praise God! That is truly what is so hard for Christians to do, stand on God's word and allow Him to fight our battles. Wonderful testimony.

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment and Keep the Encouragement Going!