Monday, March 4, 2013

HE is so amazing.........

My God is so faithful and in His infinate wisdom He rules the world with love, grace and mercy. He is everything to me and then some. I can't find words to even express how amazing God is. He is my rock, my fortess, my shield, my protector, my way maker, my ending and my beginning, my everything. He is the Be all to End All. He makes things great. He puts up with me at my worst. He comforts me when I'm sad and encourages me when I'm weak. He sends help when I need it and is always there to listen no matter what. I Love Him and to me there is no other way but, to serve and trust Him. Let's face it Im totally and helplessly IN LOVE WITH GOD!!!!







1 comment:

  1. I am truly proud of you dear. You are walking in your purpose, and your words bring life to those that need it. I will always be here to lift you and cover you. Pastor Calloway

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment and Keep the Encouragement Going!