Saturday, March 16, 2013

Look She's Naked......


 



As I was getting ready for my day  and thinking over the lessons God has been teaching me. God showed me a vision of myself walking outside totally naked. Just like Adam and Eve in the garden before they fell into sin.(And the man and his wife were both naked and were not ashamed Genesis 2:25) They didn't have anything to hide becuase they knew their entire life was hidden in Him. They weren't worried about clothing they didn't poke and prod or laugh at each other they were comfortable because they were comfortable in HIM. Let's face it walking around naked in the natural would stop traffic, close down shops, create riots etc because of the sin that have entered into our life at the fall of Adam and Eve.(When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it Genesis 3:6) and even in that failure God had mercy and he covered them.(And the Lord God made for Adam and for his wife garments of skins and clothed them Genesis 3:21)  Okay remain calm no I will not be walking around naked in the natural but, spiritually I am seeking daily to lay down the coverings of my past, dissapointments, pains and insecurites and walk completely naked in Christ.I'm desperate to live a life in Christ where clothes aren't allowed only FREEDOM in Him!(That the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to corruption and obtain the freedom of the glory of the children of God.Romans 8:21)


Dear Father,
Thank you Lord for covering me in my sins and showing me a better way through Christ to walk in the freedom you have given me. In Jesus Name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment and Keep the Encouragement Going!