Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Who's Knocking at the Door?







And they have defeated him by the blood of the Lamb and by their testimony. And they did not love their lives so much that they were afraid to die.(Revelation 12:11)

Recently I got a couple of chances to speak with some Jehovah Witnesses. I remember growing up and they would come to the door and everyone would clam up and say "DON'T ANSWER" I didn't know what to think of it but, as a little girl I thought they were walking around with a disease or something.lol Or I would hear my mom or other grown ups say "NO THEY JUST WANT TO BRAIN WASH YOU"lolol. So I was curious as to what they truly believe and excited at a chance to share the Gospel of Christ with them as well. Besides we are supposed to share the love of Christ with others through our lives and testimonies how else will they come to know
him completely. Through that conversation the Lord taught me to be ready to share with other religions my testimony of redemption through the blood of Jesus Christ. The enemy wanted me to walk in fear just like I saw growing up but, I/We cannot allow the enemy to close our mouths. We have to be bold and stand firm in our faith and have confidence in the word of God.  Afterall I didn't spend all those countless hours with the word and Holy Spirit to keep it all to myself.(Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15) So as I'm learning I encourage you also to BE FEARLESS, BE BOLD, TESTIFY TO OTHERS! There's so many waiting on YOU!


Blessings,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment and Keep the Encouragement Going!