Friday, March 8, 2013

It's A Heart Thing.......




While in intercessory prayer tonight the Lord pressed upon my heart so heavily I could almost faint. It was if someone had their hand holding my heart hostage until I gave what they wanted. Through panted breaths I said "Lord what is it who is it?" He said "It's the matters of the heart pray for their hearts" we begain to shift in the session and pray for those hearts connected to us in family and around the world. Truth be told we can pray for restoration, reconciliation, rebuke the devil, bind him and loose some things but, if our hearts aren't clean we will never see the Kingdom of Heaven. If our hearts aren't pure we will never see the promises of God manifested in our lives. If our hearts aren't transplanted our lives will end in death. I don't know about you but, I think it's time for a checkup!!!

A good person produces good things from the treasury of a good heart, and an evil person produces evil things from the treasury of an evil heart. What you say flows from what is in your heart.(Luke 6:45)

But the LORD said to Samuel, "Don't judge by his appearance or height, for I have rejected him. The LORD doesn't see things the way you see them. People judge by outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."(1 Samuel 16:17)

Wherever your treasure is, there the desires of your heart will also be(Matthew 6:21)

God blesses those whose hearts are pure, for they will see God(Matthew 5:8)

Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a loyal spirit within me.(Psalm 51:10)

Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life.(Proverbs 4:23)


Blessings,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment and Keep the Encouragement Going!