Thursday, March 14, 2013

Like a Child......





Then he said, "I tell you the truth, unless you turn from your sins and become like little children, you will never get into the Kingdom of Heaven.(Matthew 18:3)

Being around my niece is an endless day of stops, why aren't you listening, don't touch that, No etc. My niece is so full of energy and she finds almost everyhing to entertain her. She dosent stop until it's time to go to bed at night and even then she still tussles a little. I wonder if that's how we look to God. Going about our day and the hustle and bustle of life. While he is whispering to us, stop, don't touch that, don't go there, listen to me etc. We get so busy in life that we can't really take the time to hear his warnings, corrections, love for our life. We are all like my niece the only thing that does the trick is a spanking which equals pain. When the pain hits we spend hours in prayer and ready to listen to everything God has to say. Why not love Him just the same when pain isn't in the way? Love Him for who He is our creator, our provider, our protecter, our healer. Not because we have to but, because we want to. My niece in all her buisness she still takes the time to say "Aunt Lisa I Love you and I want to talk to You" God deserves the same.




Dear God,

Forgive me for the times I've been too busy to talk with you. I repent and I ask that you help me make more time for you each day. Not because I have to but, becuase I Love You.
In Jesus Name Amen



Blessings,
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. So impressed with this message. You really use the wisdom of God to tell this stoy. Oh how true it is. I know this will be a true blessing for so many. Please put a flag by this one. It will be used again and again. God bless your faithfulness.

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment and Keep the Encouragement Going!