Monday, March 25, 2013

My Computer is Sick but, His Purpose Prevails!








Ahhhhhh, Is my sigh of relief that I'm able to type on the page of my blog again. For the past couple of days my computer has been acting up. I kept trying all sorts of things to connect to the webpage but, it just wouldnt work. I begain to get frustrated and irritated all at the same time. I felt disconnected and in that moment I understood how much writing meant to me. One of my sisters in Christ and Mentor told me that it would be therapy for me and I definately see that. Writing for me has become necessary. Being able to share the Love of Christ and my heart on these pages keeps me humble because my desire to share comes from my love for Him. (For it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose Phillipians 2:13) It's like having a picture of your walk but its words. I can go back and read my own post to see how much God has matured me but, also share my struggles and lessons learned in hope that it would encourage some of you. Of course during this time of techinal difficulties with my laptop the enemy was speaking defeat. His game was to bring those spirits of frustration and irritation so that I would give up BUT HE IS DEFINATELY A THIEF AND A LIAR!!! He will not steal or destroy this outlet of encouragement and therapy. I'm so thankful that my parents have a computer I can log on to but, even there's was trying to act up but, I had to Rebuke the DEVIL and log on anyhow. Of course the Enemy dosent care about the computer he cares about my drive to continue on the path God has laid out for me so he will use whatever tool he can to accomplish it.(In him we are also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will Ephesians 1:11) Guess what though I serve a GOD who already had this problem sorted out and worked out and today I am posting so SATAN YOU ARE DEFEATED!!!!! Walking By Faith Will Go On!!!

My Encouragement to you is "Don't give up when it seems all things are messed up God always has a way just still long enough for Him to help you find it".


Blessings,
Lisa

1 comment:

Feel Free to Comment and Keep the Encouragement Going!